2014-2015 Child Development Program Registration Information
Reminder: There is a registration fee of $100 per child that will be required before registration can be completed.
Program Priority Registration:
Priority registration is for:
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Registration:
- Families who are currently enrolled in the child development and/or preschool program.
- Families who currently have children enrolled in the program and have an incoming kindergarten student.
- Regular SUSD employees who need before/after school services for the next school year.
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Registration is for:
- New families with incoming kindergarteners.
- Parent's may complete a "Kindergarten Interest Form" beginning February 24, 2014 through February 28, 2014 at 6:00 PM.
- A lottery for the open TK/Kindergarten slots will be help on March 4, 2014.
- After all open slots are filled; a wait list will be formed until all names have been drawn in the lottery.
- Parents will be notified by March 6, 2014 if their child has received a space in our program for TK/kindergarten.
- Registration must be completed by the deadline in order to keep you spot in the program. If registration is not completed by the deadline we will move to the first person of the wait list.
Open registration is for:
- New families needing care before and/or after school for the 2014-2015 school year provided that the site where their child attends school has openings.
- Open registration will begin once priority registration has ended and will continue until each site is at capacity. This will vary from site to site.